OFF THE CROSS BAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFF THE CROSS BAR

SIM LEAGUE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tampa Bay Lightning News

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin*Kev
Admin
Admin*Kev

Tampa Bay Lightning News Empty
PostSubject: Tampa Bay Lightning News   Tampa Bay Lightning News I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 pm

So the Tampa Bay Lightning had one hell of a season.
GM Kev was like a dream come true for Lightning fans in Tampa Bay. He turned the 30th place team into a deep playoff team that fought deep into the playoffs only to be ousted by a hacked Philly team led by Martin Erat. The offensive and defensive depth on Tampa Bay is all thanks to GM Kev's extraordinary work. The Tampa Bay Lightning claimed the Presidents Trophy with 116 points, just 2 points ahead of division rivals, the Washington Capitals. Kovalchuk won the Art Ross trophy and Sidney Crosby won the Rocket Richard trophy.
GM Kev is an amazing, astounding, bewildering, breathtaking, extraordinary, impressive, marvelous, miraculous, spectacular, staggering, startling, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, wonderful, wondrous GM who won't stop at anything to get his work done.
Meanwhile, in the Western Conference, the season looked shaky for those Predators in Nashville. Not only did the barely make the playoffs, but they were ousted in the 1st Round! What an embarassment!
Anyway, the Tampa Bay Lightning are only the team they are now because of GM Kev and his hard work.

Last edited by Admin*Kev on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Huxtable

Huxtable

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Lightning News   Tampa Bay Lightning News I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:41 pm

WOW KEVIN JUST WOW
Back to top Go down
Authority Zero
Admin
Authority Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Lightning News   Tampa Bay Lightning News I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:43 am

Tampa Bay Lightning News 427801 sucks
Back to top Go down
http://mahgawd.omgforum.net
m.alam

m.alam

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Lightning News   Tampa Bay Lightning News I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:50 am

Tampa Bay Lightning News 427801 cheats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Lightning News   Tampa Bay Lightning News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tampa Bay Lightning News
Page 1 of 1