OFF THE CROSS BAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFF THE CROSS BAR

SIM LEAGUE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PREDS NEWS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Authority Zero
Admin
Authority Zero

PREDS NEWS Empty
PostSubject: PREDS NEWS   PREDS NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:38 pm

The 2010 - 2011 Predators had a rollercoaster of a season. From being 14th place in the western conference at one point, the Preds fought throughout the season to clinch an 8th place playoff spot after numerous trades, losing to the Detroit Red Wings in 7 games.
After a total of 10 trades, GM Jarv has transformed this team so much that only Alex Radulov, Jordan Tootoo and Shea Weber are the only recognizable names on this team today. Gone are the likes of Steve Sullivan, Martin Erat, David Legwand and Ryan Suter. Coming in the through door are stars Mike Cammalleri, Daniel Briere, Marian Gaborik and Dion Phaneuf. Claude Giroux, Brayden Schenn, Patrik Berglund, Devin Setoguchi and John Carlson were all youngsters with bright futures added to the team by GM Jarv.
With two rising goaltenders Chet Pickard and Jonas Gustavsson backing up a rising team, look for the Preds to make a jump in the standings from 8th this season. After all, they did go on an 8-2-0 rush to finish the season last year.

Probable lines for next season:
Mike Cammalleri – Daniel Briere – Marian Gaborik
Nikolai Zherdev – Claude Giroux – Alex Radulov
Patrik Berglund – Brayden Schenn – Devin Setoguchi
Joel Ward – Marcel Goc – Jordan Tootoo
(Blake Griffion, Brian McGrattan)

Shea Weber – Dion Phaneuf
Jack Johnson – ME Vlasic
John Carlson – Ryan Parent
(Roman Josi)

Chet Pickard
Jonas Gustavsson
Back to top Go down
http://mahgawd.omgforum.net
Authority Zero
Admin
Authority Zero

PREDS NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDS NEWS   PREDS NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 am

After making a few more moves to bring in major pieces Chris Stewart, James van Reimsdyk and Keith Yandle, GM Jarv looks to be done mending his team to a serious Stanley Cup contender. The Predators are 12-4-1 to start the regular season, good for 2nd overall in the Western Conference and the entire league, AHEAD OF THE TAMPA BAY LIGHTING. Led by Marian Gaborik's league leading 22 points and Chet Pickard's spectacular sophomore year performance, it seems the Predators have really turned it around this season. Secondary scoring has also played a big part of the Predators' success, as the trio of Nikolai Zherdev, Claude Giroux and Alex Radulov finally seems to be creating some chemistry. Rookie Blake Griffion has made an impact as he already has 2 goals and 4 assists this season while defenceman Maxim Goncharov acquired from the Phoenix Coyotes has also been a nice surprise, chipping in 1 goal and 7 assists so far.
Things just seem to be rolling for the Predators right now, and the players as well the staff are enjoying every minute of it. Look for the Preds to continue the success they are having right now.
Back to top Go down
http://mahgawd.omgforum.net
jpannu

jpannu

PREDS NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDS NEWS   PREDS NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:56 am

im beatin kevin too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PREDS NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDS NEWS   PREDS NEWS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PREDS NEWS
Page 1 of 1