OFF THE CROSS BAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFF THE CROSS BAR

SIM LEAGUE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

TRADE
Yes
CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap57%CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:51 pm

im with leroux here, i understand the F.U.N. song but i dont quite get wut ur saying there hux, cud u please elaborate (on the part about FUN plz and thx)
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Huxtable wrote:
kurt was it not you that just said this
and CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 232302 is decent, but not epic

so their decent hmm is decent not pretty much saying that their alright like dude you contradict yourself so much holy shit figure out what you wanna say and then say one thing dont change it

find somewhere else where i condradict myself
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 pm

if i do it "so much" then it shud b easy 2 find numerous places where i do
Back to top Go down
Huxtable

Huxtable

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:55 pm

are you shittin me kurt go look at the other trade that we started arguing in and youll see another then in RL u do it all the time
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:59 pm

no if there r so many then i want specific examples
Back to top Go down
Huxtable

Huxtable

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:06 pm

ya know what kurt fuck that i dont really care so if you guys wanna stop being huge fags just to me that would be aswesome like honestly what the fuck did i ever do to you why do u guys always do this shit to me not anyone else just me its getting really fucking annoying like honestly if we had this chat person to person theres not a doubt in my mind that i would have punched you in the face
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:14 pm

u know wut i dunno, i think my tendancy to annoy people started in west philidalphia, where i was born and raised and on the playground was where i spent most of my days chillin out, maxin, and relaxin all cool and shootin some basketball outside of the local school. but then a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in 1 little fight, and my mom, got scared so she said that i was moving with my auntie and uncle in bell air. so, i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had a dice in the mirror. if anything I can say that this cab was rare, but i thougth naw forget it, so i told the cabbie "yo home to Bellaire." i pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and i yelled to the drive "yo ho smell ya later" I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bellaire.

and ever since then ive been annoying, the end Smile
Back to top Go down
Huxtable

Huxtable

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:15 pm

your right kurt you have been annoying that whole time
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:20 pm

noooooo not that whole time, i think that that incident was just troubling for me, seeing as how i was only a youth and i think it was after that when i became an annoyance, but dayum u went all doc phil on me bro thx i think this was rly benefitial Smile
Back to top Go down
Huxtable

Huxtable

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:23 pm

haha its funny kurt you can go from a really freakin annoying kid to a funny one like that
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:25 pm

and it was all thanks to ur psyciatric abilities
Back to top Go down
jpannu

jpannu

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 pm

LOL...........

CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 606113 is gonn b a dynasty in 3 4 5 or 6 yrs (idk if these fuckers will ever develp!!!)
so don hate

n don ya guys got some better shit 2 do maane like study for FRENCH and SOCIALS.

im gonna fail both Sad
Back to top Go down
Authority Zero
Admin
Authority Zero

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:21 am

CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 26247 is the best, no lie
Back to top Go down
http://mahgawd.omgforum.net
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:13 pm

CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 995849 the greatest of all time #e5 #confirmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED   CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CBS /// DET (2nd trade of the season baby + blockbuster) --- CONFIRMED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2