OFF THE CROSS BAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFF THE CROSS BAR

SIM LEAGUE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE

Go down 
+2
Admin*Kev
@ KuRt105
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

IMPORTANT VOTE PLZ
Fantasy Draft
FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_vote_lcap43%FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
New Teams (Regular Season)
FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_vote_lcap43%FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Sim a Year (pannu reccomended, to improve players stats?)
FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_vote_lcap14%FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Other
FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_vote_lcap0%FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:53 am

so we need 2 find out wut were doing with the sim league, so heres the poll, if u choose the "Other" option comment to state ur reason

UPDATE:
were talking about just doing a trial type thing where we sim like half the season and if its unreasonable like all user teams r going like 40-2-1 then well just do it normally

Last edited by @ KuRt105 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin*Kev
Admin
Admin*Kev

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:54 am

I think fantasy draft is gay and not even fair
Just go like we did last time
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:55 am

kevin plz state how it is unfair
Back to top Go down
Admin*Kev
Admin
Admin*Kev

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:57 am

For the first few picks, they will get they're team stacked
Second, the teams will be all messed up, like Ovechkin in New York?
Lets just start with the base teams like last year, and build around that
It worked fine last time
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 am

kevin it rly doesnt matter where ppl r, i mean were u complaining about stamkos in vancouver last time? no so shut the fuck up and dont b a hypocrite
Back to top Go down
Admin*Kev
Admin
Admin*Kev

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:08 am

@ KuRt105 wrote:
kevin it rly doesnt matter where ppl r, i mean were u complaining about stamkos in vancouver last time? no so shut the fuck up and dont b a hypocrite

How was I complaining about Stamkos Kurt? I had him genius...

And your argument about trades taking a long time is irrelevant

It takes 10 minutes, maybe 20 minutes, 30 minutes max for 20 trades to go through

And dont tell me you wont make any trades after Fantasy Draft.
And tell me what the CPU teams are gonna do after we draft all the players huh

So why don't you shut the fuck up huh
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:12 am

ok kevin ur complaining about franchise players being where they dont belong, when u had stamkos (a franchise player) where he doesnt belong U DONT FUCKING GET IT U DUMBASS

a fantasy draft isnt just about saving time, its about doing something cool and the program has a fantasy draft feature, so jarvis doesnt rly need to do much 2 set it up

and r u a dumbass during the fantasy draft the cpu teams r going to pick players, wtf else wud they do

dont think ur smart kevin...holy shit
Back to top Go down
Admin*Kev
Admin
Admin*Kev

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 am

@ KuRt105 wrote:
ok kevin ur complaining about franchise players being where they dont belong, when u had stamkos (a franchise player) where he doesnt belong U DONT FUCKING GET IT U DUMBASS

a fantasy draft isnt just about saving time, its about doing something cool and the program has a fantasy draft feature, so jarvis doesnt rly need to do much 2 set it up

and r u a dumbass during the fantasy draft the cpu teams r going to pick players, wtf else wud they do

Kurt, you had a say in me getting Stamkos, I had 4 votes, we had a rule for 4 votes and any trade goes through. Are you a fucking dumbass or what. Its not that they dont belong, I had 4 yesses, so I got him. Did you not get Kovalchuk, Doughty, Hedman. Look at your old team before you argue dumbass.
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:16 am

no kevin i dont give a flying fuck if u have stamkos, its just ur complaining about how after a fantasy draft franchise players wont b where there belong, when u have multiple franchise players on ur roster who dont belong in vancouver
Back to top Go down
Authority Zero
Admin
Authority Zero

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am

guyssssssss let's chill

if we do fantasy draft, every team's gonna have franchise players
Back to top Go down
http://mahgawd.omgforum.net
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 am

ya i know its kevin here whos complaining about say ovie in new york
Back to top Go down
Admin*Kev
Admin
Admin*Kev

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:22 am

@ KuRt105 wrote:

Well, Kurt you never really answered my question...

Jarvis doesn't have to do much to set up trades and stuff...

And about the new thing, why would you want to do that when it worked fine the way we used to do it last year?
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:25 am

ok so he doesnt have to do much to set up trades, big whoop he also doesnt have to do much to set up a fantasy draft

and me, jarv, and mayaz want to do it, because its somethig new and wed like to see how itd work
Back to top Go down
Admin*Kev
Admin
Admin*Kev

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:26 am

@ KuRt105 wrote:
ok so he doesnt have to do much to set up trades, big whoop he also doesnt have to do much to set up a fantasy draft

and me, jarv, and mayaz want to do it, because its somethig new and wed like to see how itd work

So if it doesn't work, we'll go back to normal?
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:29 am

well is we get say a run time error part-way thru the season thats not considered the program "not working" but if u consider not working out teams getting uber stacked that can happen in regular season, like remember when jarvis started off the season like "31-2-1"
Back to top Go down
Admin*Kev
Admin
Admin*Kev

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:30 am

@ KuRt105 wrote:
well is we get say a run time error part-way thru the season thats not considered the program "not working" but if u consider not working out teams getting uber stacked that can happen in regular season, like remember when jarvis started off the season like "31-2-1"

Well that's because he made some smart moves.
People like Huxtable who didn't make smart moves never made it far in the playoffs.
It depends on whether you're smart with trades or not.

But if you fantasy draft, there is almost zero strategy.
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:37 am

ya i know but u can make smart moves in a fantasy draft in order to get rly talented players and dominate. like i wasnt sure wut ur definition of not workin is, so i was just using it as an example.

and ya huxtables didnt make smart moves, which is y he didnt make it far, agrees
Back to top Go down
Huxtable

Huxtable

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:39 am

hey fuck you guys my moves were smart my team was good why do u think i didn so well in the regular season u dumbasses and i think we should just keep going how we have with our new teams and our new free agents signed just sim a year to get peoples stats higher
Back to top Go down
Admin*Kev
Admin
Admin*Kev

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:40 am

Huxtable wrote:
hey fuck you guys my moves were smart my team was good why do u think i didn so well in the regular season u dumbasses and i think we should just keep going how we have with our new teams and our new free agents signed just sim a year to get peoples stats higher

Well, you're team.......sucked
But if you made good moves, you're team would be good
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:45 am

ur rite hux ur team was soooo good, lets remember those stanley cu...wait nevermind. well at least u made it to the fina... wait no u didnt... hmmm ah well i sure u were good Wink
Back to top Go down
aLeX

aLeX

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:48 am

with the new teams and regular season is that the same teams we picked for the new one or new ones again

so since i picked rangers with the new teams do i keep that or choose a new team again
Back to top Go down
Huxtable

Huxtable

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:49 am

Admin*Kev wrote:
Huxtable wrote:

Well, you're team.......sucked
But if you made good moves, you're team would be good
how did my team sucked i came in the top like three each season in my conference and in top five for the whole NHL
Back to top Go down
jpannu

jpannu

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:50 am

leroux vote with me and hux. then we can get majority. we want the same thing exept i just want to sim another full season
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:51 am

so leroux ya that wud b like how we were gunna do on the new forum

and hux if ur team was SOOOOOOOO GOOD then hows ur playoff record?
Back to top Go down
Huxtable

Huxtable

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:53 am

@ KuRt105 wrote:
so leroux ya that wud b like how we were gunna do on the new forum

and hux if ur team was SOOOOOOOO GOOD then hows ur playoff record?
dude who cares kurt if i had a couple more years my team probs would have won one second season i got further didnt i my team was getting better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE   FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUTURE OF SIM LEAGUE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OFF THE CROSS BAR :: Front Office :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: