OFF THE CROSS BAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFF THE CROSS BAR

SIM LEAGUE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here),

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here), Empty
PostSubject: Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here),   Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here), I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:04 pm

To whom it may concern,

S my D

Sincere Regards,
KuRt105

PS Kevin you don't deserve to be admin, because you cheat, whereas I actually do things. There's a reason that you're not admin, you just don't want me to be admin because you're pissed off that you aren't anymore and I am, so fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Huxtable

Huxtable

PostSubject: Re: Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here),   Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here), I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 pm

woah there kurt what the hell happened did he call u a shitty admin you are actually not baad jarvis is very good and kevions sucks ass at it
Back to top Go down
B-Time

B-Time

PostSubject: Re: Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here),   Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here), I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Catapults and Cannons.

- Braxton
Back to top Go down
@ KuRt105
Admin
@ KuRt105

PostSubject: Re: Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here),   Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here), I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:07 pm

no, im not admin anymore. jarvis removed me, because kevin is being a fucking retard and complaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here),   Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here), I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Kevin (insert derogatory term here),
Page 1 of 1